Bedroom Wallpaper Company - Intellectual Property Rights
The Bedroom Wallpaper Company and The Really Good Wallpaper Company are trading names of Feathr Oy (“Feathr”).
Feathr respects the intellectual property of others, and we require users of bedroomwallpaperco.com (“Website”) to do the same. Feathr contractually prohibits Users from uploading User Content that infringe third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity).
Feathr operates on a "notice and takedown" basis. If You are a copyright owner and believe that any Design, User Content or other material on the Website infringes Your copyrights, You may submit a notification in accordance with the chapter 5 section 22 of the Finnish Act on Provision of Information Society Services (458/2002, as amended)
The notification must include the following:
- name, address, telephone number, email address and other contact information of the notifying party;
- an itemisation of the material, for which prevention of access is requested, and details of the location of the material;
- confirmation by the notifying party that the material which the request concerns is, in his/her sincere opinion, illegally accessible in the communication network;
- information concerning the fact that the notifying party has in vain submitted his/her request to the content producer or that the content producer could not be identified;
- confirmation by the notifying party that he/she is the holder of copyright or neighboring right or entitled to act on behalf of the holder of the right; and
- signature by the notifying party.
Any notification failing to comply with the requirements listed above is ineffective.
Please send the notice to the following address:
10470 Helsinki, Finland
Feathr will notify the content producer of prevention of access to the material supplied by him/her and to supply the content producer with a copy of the notification on the basis of which prevention was made.
If You are the content producer and You consider that prevention is groundless, You may get the material returned by delivering to the notifying party a plea in writing or electronically in accordance with the chapter 5 section 23 of the Finnish Act on Provision of Information Society Services within 14 days of receiving the notification. A copy of the plea must be delivered to Feathr.
The plea must include:
- the name, address, telephone number, email address and other contact information of the content producer;
- the facts and other reasons under which prevention is considered groundless;
- an itemisation of the material for which prevention is considered groundless; and
- signature by the content producer.
Anyone providing incorrect information in the aforementioned notification or plea shall be liable to compensation for damages as set forth in the Chapter 5 Section 25 of the Finnish Act on Provision of Information Society Services or other applicable legislation.
Feathr reserves the right, in its discretion, to remove any User Content and other material submitted by users if it believes that it may infringe the copyright of any third party, and/or to terminate the accounts of users believed to be infringers.